I’m drained y’all I’m not even gonna lie work was exhausting today. On another note I’m excited for the weekend.
Here are Five things that had me in a mood.
1. All That Reboot: I’m stoked one of my childhood shows is coming back in June now there will be an all-new cast to appeal to The New Generation as they say but ken and kel. The original actors will be executive producing it so that’s a plus hopefully they will keep it the same. Also, some old castmates will pop in thru out season 1 with a bonus performance by the Jonas brothers. I know my blogger babe Cierra will love that she is crazy over them 😆
2. Dog Chewed My New Lamp: Kali to be exact she is the most in to something ass dog I know seriously but I would not change it for the world.
3. Duchess of Sussex Gave Birth: Megan gave birth to a beautiful baby boy May 6th she also shared a cute photo below in honor of Mothers day. There’s also a not-so-hidden gem in the picture. The background is filled with forget me nots — a nod to Prince Harry’s late mom. They were reportedly Princess Diana’s favorite flower.
4. Alabama Abortion Laws: I’m heated that all these men are trying to create laws for us women they know nothing of a woman’s body’s period. Now I personally don’t believe in abortions but who am I to tell someone what to do with their bodies, Especially if they were raped.
5. Vacation In 5 Days: Wednesday I leave for myrtle beach 😎 I’m already in vacation mode I doubt you will get a Friday mood next Friday but if you follow me on Instagram u can see some of my adventures.
Have a great weekend!!!