This past weekend I treated myself to the like a boss movie premiere. It was nice to get out of the house no kids, no boyfriend just me.
I was pumped to see Rose Byrne and Tiffany Haddish do a comedy movie together. I adore them both they have really good chemistry together.
Below, I’m going to share what I liked and didn’t like about the movie and in the end, I’m gonna give you a starred review between 1-5 of my overall liking of the Like a Boss.
What I liked…
- I loved that it had 3 strong female characters that I adore in it.
- It shows friendship in one of the best lights.
- Rose Byrne doing a comedy movie
- Loved the ending which I’m not gonna spoil.
It showcased how big industries corporations can get over on small business especially if you don’t know the ins and outs of a business.
What I didn’t like…
- It was pretty short compared to some movies it was an hour and twenty-three minutes. They rushed the plot or it would have been way better.
- Salma Hayek, I hated her role in this movie she was a mean bitch.
Overall I would say check it out if you have the money, if not it can wait. My rating between 1-5 stars would be ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ (3) out of 5.
What makes you a boss????
Me, I work hard every day at my day job and my blog, I hope you all enjoyed this review. Comment below and tell me what makes you a boss.
Until next time ~koko~